Monday, June 28, 2010

HAPPY 4TH

This email is gunna stink. Not much happened this week. We had our zone conference which went very well. It was alot of fun and I learned a lot. I love feeling the spirit there and receiving counsel on different things. I was not able to see Elder Robertson there. I wish I would have. I have heard that he is doing wonderfully. I saw Elder Jensen and will see him again this week. He is doing good. He is trying to decide which one of his "lady friends" he is going to date when he gets back. He is doing well. Angleton as an area is doing well.

We went golfing this week on Monday. The Bishop's son took us with a few other members. It was a blast. I stink at golf but I made a couple really really really lucky shots. It was a lot of fun. the course wasn't that great but I'm not complaining. We got to go golfing. Elder Hansen hit a really cool shot over this huge tree. A member got pictures so I will make sure I get copies. I haven't done something cool for P-day in a while. But last week was good. As well this week we are going over to a member's house to play foosball and tennis and etc.

I talked at church this week. It wasn't a very good talk. I can talk to people in their homes and one on one but not in front of the congregation. I still get nervous. But this ward is nice to me and told me I did a good job. I love this ward. It is prolly my favorite overall ward. Sometimes we go over to member's homes and there will be other members just hanging out at their houses. Like the other day the Sexton's went over to the Ruiz's for Bro. Sexton's birthday. There is also a member of the bishopric who is moving but he is staying in a hotel for a few weeks since his house has sold and his family is in Utah. He gets fed by the members like we do. We have actually ran into him at another members home when dropping something off even. It's a really close ward. And everyone is so different but it is because they choose to talk to each other and be each other's friends.

So that is about my week. It was really slow. The slowest week I have had in a long time. But luckily this week will be better. A lot less stuff going on. Well I hate to make this so short but there isn't much else to talk about.

I love you all and have a great week!!! Happy 4th of July!!!! The ward is getting together for an activity on the 3rd so I will try to take pictures and send some. I will also send pictures soon of the ward activity.

love yall,

ELDER MARR

P.S. WHAT I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY (in order of priority)

1) Pictures
2) Pictures
3) Pictures
4) Money (for cloths and stuff. Don't think it would be lame just to send money)
5) Pants 36's
6) Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment